Super Featured Art Post!

Hey guys!
          I know it's been a while since my last post...so have a super big featured art post!
          All the art in this post will be featured!

        Model-01
This is Model-01 by DustinPanzino. I absolutely love how the motorcycle and other mechanical aspects of the picture have been rendered. The soft colors and shades gives it an ethereal look, and the background adds to the whole piece, rather than leaving it transparent.

Study pup

This is Study pup by Pixxus. The realism is amazing, and the lighting is perfectly on point. I love all the details on the ear -- absolutely stunning.

Lost again.

This is Lost again. by PascalCampion. The dark ambient lighting is amazing, and the glow of the duckling(?) in the middle of the water is really good! The art style reminds me of those from concept artists from Pixar/Dreamworks/the like. 

Glory

This is Glory by AMTEPRA. The detail in the railing and the shiny floor, as well as the city beyond is just mind-blowing! Clouds are rendered beautifully to imply a late sunset, and the overall ambience matches perfectly. Absolutely beautiful!

Alone
This is Alone by Spiz96. The painting and light is pretty well rendered, and anatomy is pretty good. I'm a sucker for sci-fi themed stuff and this really gets me. Love it!

Fishbulb

And last but not least, this is Fishbulb by Yelonka. I love the creativeness of this piece, as well as the glow emanating from the fish and reflecting around the lightbulb and the water. Very creative piece, and creativity totally hits my spot.


Comments