June 15 - June 21: Featured Art Piece Of The Week!


It's that time of the week again! For this week's Featured Piece I chose titled: "Botanic Aquarium" by Pinlin. You can view the piece at the original site: https://www.deviantart.com/pinlin/art/Botanic-Aquarium-840122040 .

This is a truly ethereal piece. The glowing light combined with the skeletons and translucent fishes makes for a truly stunning piece of artwork. I truly admire the way the skeletons were drawn, that must have taken some heavy research, and skeletons are also not very easy to draw so kudos to that! Truly deserves its place in Deviantart's Daily Deviations!

I could not choose just one piece of art for this post so I have a couple of Honorable Mentions!


This piece is titled "Keeper of Constellations" by shrimpu-art. I absolutely LOVE the realism of the  painting but how it also includes a touch of fantasy. Very well done, I myself am slightly struggling to draw tigers (and other big cats) because of how their anatomy is very different from domestic cats and canines, so this is just amazing to me. Fantastic show of skill!


This piece is titled "DIVE" by Ciorano. The movement of water and the lighting (not to mention also the realism) is astounding. I think that is a tricky perspective and pose to nail, but this artist has nailed it beautifully! The detail of the bubbles in the water is very accurate, and the light shining behind the fin is truly majestic. 

That's all I have for this post! Thanks for reading my blog, and if you liked it, don't hesitate to subscribe! See you in the next post!

-ToffeeRaven

Comments