Color Talk

Here's a relevant video by one of my favorite youtubers:


Color palettes are one of my favorite things to look at, lol.
You can search up whole lists of color palettes online!

Or...

You could generate your own!



Coolors.co is a site where you can generate palettes, make your own, and save them! Totally awesome for inspiration on adopts and the such.
Note: Not sponsored.

Here are a couple of palettes I made that I think are really pretty:


Totally free to use for anything you'd like!
Heh, just realized that this blog is called "ColorFang" which just shows how much I love colors.
My fursonas are also colorful as hecc:
Toffee (Toff) - Main Sona
Cupcake - Secondary Sona

Still developing my tertiary sona, which is a black tiger with colorful stripes. I always thought that if I was a big cat I'd be a tiger.

Speaking of tigers....

Tiger - Tigers and humans | Britannica
Taken from: https://www.britannica.com/animal/tiger/images-videos

Super pretty! Tigers are one of my most favorite animals.
Also, will someone please tell me how to get that beautiful hue of turquoise water?

Related image | Turquoise water, Outdoor, Beach fun
https://pin.it/2OtOCgk
Even when you eyedrop it it's hard to draw on digital canvas. Basically same problem with the color of the sky as well.

That's all with colors for now! Don't hesitate to subscribe + follow!

-ToffeeRaven

Comments